Talking to Toyota

After all this happened I asked Toyota Motor Corporation head office and Toyota Motor Europe (TME) head office questions like:

- Why this massive car (LC Prado) rolled over that easily?
- Why not a single airbag (side-airbags, window curtains – I paid for them all) opened up?
- Why this car can roll over being hit with no airbags opening at all?

I RECEIVED NO ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS.

Come on, you just paid some 50,000 Euros and after this you think that they will answer your questions? :)

SO WHAT THEY DID?

First, they redirected me to my national distributor - OOO Toyota Motor (Russia), who is not a manufacturer at all, but the manufacturer just doesn't want to talk to its customers they just "monitor".. Clever..

OOO Toyota Motor (and TME) rejected all my requests to inspect the car where it was (in Finland at Finnish Toyota dealership parking lot) and requested me to transport it to Saint-Petersburg for the inspection. They covered these expenses, but not my time.. I even negotiated with transporting company myself about insurance..

No comments: